Friday, November 22, 2013

Package of Hope from Goods.Ph and the Philippine Red Cross

Hello everyone,

It has been more than two weeks since the unfortunate event caused by typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda. It's the strongest typhoon that hit landfall ever recorded and the areas affected were completely devastated. Whenever I watch the news, I can't help but get teary-eyed as I watch my fellow Filipinos experience so much pain and desperation.

I try to do my part and donate as much as I can. It's not much compared to what they've lost but even a little help from each of us can lessen the hunger and help them start anew. There are many ways to share your blessings to the ones in the Visayas. One of them is donating online via www.goods.ph. They partnered with the Philippine Red Cross to help our suffering kababayans by sending relief good packages.

Send a Package of Hope to the Yolanda victims by purchasing Relief Goods online through Goods.Ph and they will send your donations directly to the Philippine Red Cross National HQ. Visit www.goods.ph and be the candle in the dark and light the way and provide Hope and Save a Life.


All purchased donations will be delivered to the National Headquarters of the Philippine Red Cross.

There are other ways to help too besides donating like help in packing the relief goods. I know many private sectors are in need of man power to do this. I'm gonna go to UST this weekend to help.

I encourage everyone to help. Make this coming Christmas more meaningful.

Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment