Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Flormar Matte Mono Eye Shadow in 19

Hello dears!

Fancy some adorable matte eyeshadows?
Then you might like to check out Flormar's counters. I visited the one at SM Aura Department Store.

I saw this shade that I love so much! I don't have one that is matte so I bought one. 
It's only Php 199.00.


Packaging is not so pretty but it doesn't matter for me since it is affordable anyway. I do like that there's a clear window so you can see the shade of the eyeshadow.


A closeup of the product

Labels at the back
Errr... I was removing the price tag so the label got ruined. :(

Swatch on my arm

It's really pigmented but a bit powdery. It lasts longer with a good primer but without one, this won't stay for more than 3 hours on my oily lids. :P 

Have you tried Flormar Mono Eye Shadows yet?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment