Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach

Hello dears!

Here's another product I got from my special edition Avon Glamourbox

Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach
6.23g
Php 370.00.


Some info from Glamourbox :

The silky-smooth blush has a natural luminous finish that lasts for hours. Its buildable skin-enhancing shades go from soft and sheer to a perfect pop of radiant color.

More info at the back of the box:



I'm not much of a fan of the packaging design-wise. I love that the compact has a mirror and an applicator.


Though the applicator is no good because it's rough.

Here's a closeup pic of the blush:


And the swatches:

on my arm

on my cheeks

The blush really is buildable. I just like my blush subtle since I like wearing bold eyecolors and lipsticks. I really love the shade. It makes my cheek look glowing with the peach shade and subtle shimmers.

I don't find this long-lasting though. It doesn't stay long on my oily skin. It's still visible for the first 3-4 hours... But maybe if I add more color, it would make a difference with the staying power.

Well, I guess that's all that I can say for this product.
Would you try this blush? Do you like peach shades too?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment