Wednesday, October 23, 2013

San San Blush On in 01

Hello dears!

I'm happy to share with you this very affordable blush that I've been using more than any other blushes I have in my stash right now...

It's the San San Blush On in 01.
Got this for only Php 101.00! I used the 1k gift certificate HBC on my birthday last month! :D

The case is the usual packaging of San San.
It's kinda cheap but it's super affordable anyway so I don't expect anything more extravagant. I find it much better than most blush packaging among the ones in the same price range.

The shade I have is 01.
It claims it has SPF 15 and Vitamins A, C and E.

The list of ingredients is located on the box.

I just got to have it when I saw the color on the shelves.
It's just the right soft, matte, peachy pink shade that I've been looking for!

Swatch on paper

Swatch on arm

It has a pearlescent shine too so it's not totally flat. It's not too powdery and staying power is pretty decent. I guess I only retouch after half the day during lunch break at work. :P

This looks really gorgeous when you do those very classy looks a la Holly Golightly lang!
I also use this when I do smokey eye makeup. With super fierce eyes, you have to go with the subtle cheek makeup and this particular shade is just perfect! :D


What do you think of this blush?
Do you currently have a favorite shade of blush that is super affordable too?


Cheers,
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. It looks pretty on you, Dawn! But it's probably not my shade, I can imagine it turning to a burnt orange shade on me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it's pretty nice. Their powder foundations are really soft last time I touched them. Haven't tried them yet on my face though :P

    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Just the right amount of sheen. Now i wanna try that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy - Thanks! :D

    CJ - San San Cosmetics are really good and affordable though I find some that doesn't meet my standards but there are only a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ravene - Go, go go! I truly recommend this! :D

    ReplyDelete