Friday, October 25, 2013

Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner in Brown Ember

Hello lovelies!

More than a month ago, I made a review of one of Holika Holika's Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliners. I super LOVE that eyeliner that I'm convinced to buy more. I would have if only I have that much extra cash to spend at the moment. Haha! 

But a few weeks ago, I was surprised that Holika Holika Philippines sent me a package and it included one of these gorgeous eyeliners!

 Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner in Brown Ember
It's Php 265.00.

 I still claim that it's one of the best eyeliners I've tried and probably the most affordable of them too! It's just awesome when you find a really good product that is light on the budget. It feels like you just hit a jackpot!

 Even if it's a darker shade, I find this one performs just like my Pink Topaz so if you want a more detailed review of Holika Holika's Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner, just click HERE.


It has the expiration date labeled on it. 

Here's a closeup of the product

swatch on paper

swatch on arm

And just for proof, here's what it looks like when placed under running water and rubbed it many times.

 Amazing staying power, right?
It got a bit lighter but it's still looking neat!

I recommend this eyeliner and all the other shades! Great quality + affordable = BEST combination ever! I promise that when you get to try it, you'll also like it! :D


Cheers,
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. It looks nice and creamy (but not smudgy!) I love all the glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't smudge? What about for oily lids and heavy sweating? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was hesitant seeing these, I thought they wouldn't stay so well but I have almost forgotten that its the asian brands that make some of the best staying power eyeliners! Love that shade! I want others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tellie - Me too! :D

    CJ - I don't usually use it on my upper lid but it doesn't smudge on heavy sweating for sure. For oily lids, I used my other color, Pink Topaz, and there's a very minor smudging near the inner corners of my eyes and everything else were intact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharlynn - I agree! Asian brands' eyeliners are the best!! :D

    ReplyDelete