Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

Hey guys!

Received this new product from The Body Shop a couple of weeks ago. I was actually surprised to see it when I got home since I wasn't expecting any package.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
It's Php 695.00 a bottle.
It's one of the products in The Body Shop's newest product line:




(Click the photo for a larger view) 

I was happy to see something new from the brand. Since I like wearing heavy coverage makeup, I was excited to see that it was a cleansing oil. I find cleansing oils the best in removing thick makeup. What got me more excited is it smells so great!! It's probably the best smelling cleansing oil I've tried.


It's clear and not as thick as other oils too. It doesn't feel greasy when I apply it on my face.


Once wiped, it doesn't feel sticky too. Although I usually wash my face with a facial cleanser as soon as I take this off. 

I think it works great. It does remove makeup effectively. You may need to be a little more patient with waterproof eye makeup though but it's very mild that it doesn't sting the eyes. They do have a separate product that specializes on eye makeup anyway. 

I super like this cleansing oil. Because of this, I'm curious to try the other products included in the Camomile Line, especially the cleansing butter!

What do you think of the new cleansing oil? How about the new Camomile line? Which one would you like to try?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment