Saturday, September 07, 2013

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Skin Brightening Exfoliator

Hello loves!

I've recently been obsessing with skincare. 
Since I'm almost in my mid 20's (turning 24 this month!), I HAVE to take skincare seriously. 

I actually hated my skin. It's very oily and acne-prone. I'm always conscious of how I look when I go out without makeup because of all the blemishes I have. The acne doesn't stop on the face, I have some on my chest and at the back. Though they are not as worse as when I was in my teens, I still do not think that I can sport clothes that exposes my back area.

I've experimented with loads of skincare products. I've tried some that didn't help at all and I've discovered ones that are effective and has remained in my skincare routine ever since.

One of the skincare products that I've tried and loved is...

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Skin Brightening Exfoliator

I got this 25ml deluxe sample some months ago when we visited their Shangri La Plaza branch. I got this because I was one of the first visitors of the then newly opened branch.

This, on its regular size (125ml), is around Php 1,750.00 if I remember correctly.

Info from the website:

High-performance exfoliating cleanser
  • Effectively cleans and exfoliates pores to minimize skin irregularities & dullness for a noticeably brighter complexion
  • Helps boost skin's moisture level and maintain moisture balance
  • Leaves the skin refreshed, soft, smooth and clean
  • Use daily at night, after Clearly Corrective™ Purifying Foaming Cleanser and before toning
  • Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, dermatologist-tested

The sample and the regular-sized one is in tube form. The consistency is quite thick. It's clear and has these tiny, fine beads.

It smells nice and clean too but its mild and is barely noticeable once you rinse. Not sure how I can describe it. It's not fruity but not floral... probably somewhere in between if there is such. :P

It foams up when you massage it. It feels so soft and silky but you can also feel the very fine beads. After I use the product, my face feels softer and smoother. My face also brightened! It's absolutely amazing! I fell in-love on my first try! Even my sister who visited from Australia last July loved this that she bought one when she got back to AU.

Anne, the SA who assisted us back then, said that this is safe to use daily. Since I have oily skin, I did use it daily. Though right now I lessened it down to at least 4x a week. I know Kiehl's products can be quite pricey but a little goes a long way for this particular one. You only need super little—smaller than a pea size! I still have a small amount left from this 25ml sample. I've been using this since June!

I soooooo LOVE this product. I will surely buy a new one—probably this month since I now have a Kiehl's membership card. I'll get double points when I purchase items within my birth month!

I recommend this to EVERYONE! Haha! But yeah, I think this is safe to almost every skin type but I guess the amount of times you use this varies depending to your type. :P But oh, if you have super sensitive skin or have some kind of skin condition, please do ask your dermatologist first.

Have you tried Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Skin Brightening Exfoliator?
How about the other products from the product line?


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Now I want to try this! it's just that I find Keihl's to be on the pricey side. Awesome review sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i like to try this


    Annie
    http://www.ohmybuhay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was reading your intro, I was panicking. I can totally relate with you (both with the age and the skin problems haha). Thanks for this post! I'll definitely be saving up for this product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollie - Agree! It's so expensive... but I can't really complain since it is one of the few brands that have products that really work on my skin. :P

    Annie - Hope you like it!

    dee- Glad that you find this review helpful. Hope you like it as well! :D

    ReplyDelete