Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Unexpected Sunday Makeover

Hi everyone!

Last, last Sunday, my brother's friends slept over our house. They went to a party the night before and were just lounging around the house the next day.

I was bored that afternoon so I asked if any of them would like a makeover. Lucky me, Lau agreed to be my guinea pig! Haha!


The catch for this makeover is that they will be featured in our blog! Which is the usual case for most of my makeover victims. :P

Here are the before and after pictures of Lau:


When I asked her what kind of makeup she preferred, she told me wanted a pop of color on her lids. Eyeshadow is the least thing she uses among all makeups.

I ended up applying a bold yellow color.

See the vibrant yellow? I think it suits her skin well. :) 

 I also curled her hair to glam her look even more!



This look is very easy to do and easy to carry. Lau loved it and so did her friends (as I saw in her FB). 

What do you think of this look? Would you wear something like this too?


Cheers!
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. nice make over! I love how natural the look came out :)) and she looked so gorgeous with the hair!
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't often notice, but your base work here is amazing! Even, color corrected but not overly thick nor one-dimensional. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kitakits tayu minsan dawn... then do me next! :) ganda ng pagkakagawa mo sa eyes niya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Pwede manghingi ng advice about putting make up? Kasi I just got promoted as a Trainer sa work. Eh, need ko lagi neat looking and professional.. Please give me some tips? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the natural look! Lau is a pretty girl ^^

    Bold yellow looks great when the colour combination matches!

    Good choices ^^

    Y-OONYEE [click here]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, girls!

    Nicole - Tara!!! I like that!

    jaws - I guess just find the right shade of foundation and shape your brows! After that, you can play with the rest of your makeup like the eyeshadows, blush and lipstick. :)

    ReplyDelete