Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Etude House Playhouse Princess Academy

Hello Gorgeous!


Last Sunday, I attended 
Etude House Playhouse Princess Academy!

It's Etude House's annual event wherein they show their appreciation to their princess customers and give them a good time through games, food, makeovers, and all things pretty!

Yayyy for princess tiaras! :P

It's was actually a two day event, like last year's, but I was only able to attend the second day since my family went out of town for a quick getaway.

 The event was hosted by Carla Humphries.

And the event was held in SM North EDSA The Block. 
 They prepared a big pink stage! 
Actually, the whole event area was pink! It was sooo cute! 

 Ms. Andrea Amado, the president of Etude House, Philippines, graced the stage and gave an introduction about the event.

And for the programs, 

there were some dance numbers from different K-Pop Dance Groups,

 There was a talk about what's 'in' in the fashion scene from Ryuji Shiomitsu.

And makeup sessions with Bianca Valerio!
They got people from the audience as models for the makeovers. In the picture above is EH's Pink Artiste last year, Orange!

Also, A shout out to Shebby Liquete for being Etude House's New Pink Artiste!
Congratulations! :)

I wasn't able to take pictures of the announcement since I was in-line at the games area. :P

There were games as well where you can win Etude House Goodies!!


You just have to wait for a while to get to play. There was a very, very long line, especially in the Treasure Chest game. But it's so worth the wait! You'll see why later in this post!

You also get free food and refreshments from Tous Les Jours!!!


 Pink Cookies, Macarons, Cotton Candies and Strawberry Colas! All pink and delicious! :) 

 And of course, I get to see my blogger friends!! :D

 With Carizza, Marge, Helen, Gen-zel, and Kath!
I also met other fellow bloggers. Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures with them...

I had tons of fun! Especially since I've had a princess-complex since I was little. Haha!
I really felt like a little princess in the event. It was a lovely experience hanging out with friends, meeting new ones, playing fun games and taking home cool prizes!!

Here are the items I won in the games:

So many goodies!! Wow, right?
I actually didn't get the best ones. If you were a lucky fellow (unlike me), you probably were a super happy princess that night.

I also took home a blogger loot bag. Here are its contents:

 If you find something interesting, comment them below if you want a review on it soon. :)

I was a happy, little princess that Sunday.
Thanks, Etude House, for making our princess dreams come true last weekend.

 Looking forward to next year's event! :)


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Yey! So pretty Dawn! :) I'm so happy to finally meet you in person in two consecutive girly events pa! You won the Aloe Pack! Noob talaga ako sa games :)) Hope to see you again soon sissy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sissy! I saw you at the event pero I was too shy to approach. I'm with Eyah and friends. Anyway hope that we can talk and bond each other next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if only the North wasn't so far. I love princessy events like this one! :(

    http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genzel - Swerte lang ako for the aloe pack. It rarely happens. Haha! More events to come for us! :D

    Gina - Sayang! You should have called me. It would have been nice to talk to you! :D

    WonderWoman - Awww.. Hopefully next time we can meet in another princessy event that is nearer to your place (and mine).

    ReplyDelete