Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black and Cosmic Brown

Hey everyone!

Do you dislike sharpening your eyeliners? I don't really mind it but retractable ones are such a comfort to use.

That's why I immediately bought these couple of eyeliners from Avon when they were in a promo some months ago.

Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liners
I have them in Blackest Black and Cosmic Brown.


You'll find the directions to use and ingredients list at the back.


More details from the website:
Wears for 9 hours. Smooth, glide-on color. Retractable, self-sharpening. Each, .01 oz. net wt.

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX ,POLYBUTENE BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE BORON NITRIDE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE STEARYL DIMETHICONE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRABEHENATE ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE SYNTHETIC BEESWAX TOCOPHEROL STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE PROPYLENE CARBONATE ASCORBYL PALMITATE DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER

*SHIMMER SHADES MAY ALSO CONTAIN CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATECALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATESYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITEPOLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATEALUMINATIN OXIDE

MAY CONTAIN:
MICA/CI 77019 IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE/CI 77510 MANGANESE VIOLET/CI 77742 CARMINE/CI 75470 CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS/CI 77288 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI77163 FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE/CI 77510 CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN/CI 77289 BLACK 2/CI 77266 BLUE 1/CI 42090BLUE 1 LAKE/CI 42090 GREEN 5/CI 61570 RED 40/CI 16035 RED 40 LAKE/CI 16035 YELLOW 5/CI 19140 YELLOW 5 LAKE/CI 19140

The packaging is classy and slim. Easy to bring along in your kikay kits!

The product is quite soft. My Blackest Black one broke off while I was swatching it. :(

This is my Cosmic Brown. I've used it once or twice and here's how long it is just to give you an idea. :P

Swatches below!!

on paper

on my arm

Pigmented, right? These are done with just one swatch. I like that they are matte too. It goes along with a lot of makeup looks. I usually use mine when I try to do smokey looks. And also, these are creamy which makes them easy to glide on the skin. :)

This is long lasting if I compare it with pencil liners but it still creases on me when I use this. It also doesn't stay long on my waterline. The ones I have are not waterproof.

But all in all, this is actually good! It's inexpensive and works great! I'll probably buy the Blackest Black one again if it were in a promo again. :)

Do you use eyeliners from Avon too?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. looks promising.. would love to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krisella - If you get one, do let me know what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete