Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NOTD : Polka Dots and Glitters on Pink

Hi Loves!

Just sharing this NOTD that I did last week. 


This is very easy to do and it can actually be done in a matter of minutes. :)

Below are the items I used to achieve this nail art:

China Glaze Nail Polish in United
GirlStuff in Nail Polish in Plink
Black Sharpee
Clear Top Coat
Silver stars




It's a fun and girly look for your nails!

If you will try this out as well, make sure the sharpee is dry before applying the top coat so that it won't mess up the look! :)


Cheers,
DAWN

7 comments:

  1. Cool Idea on the marker.. hihi.. pagaya ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive just recently subscribed to your blog and I can say that I really like it.

    Why?

    Because most of the products you review are something that I would like to use or try myself. Actually, I'm alienated by most beauty blogs kasi even if they are philippine based, they tend to review products that are way off my makeup budget.

    Its not that I dont appreciate their effort but I guess I was surprised that some philippine based beauty blog that I recently read was reviewing drugstore makeup and the products she was mentioning were Maybelline etc. Well , yes if u live in the States those would be considered drugstore brands but if u consider the Philippine setting they would probably not be in the right context.

    Sorry for ranting a bit, I just want to say thanks for the articles. Im back reading now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute nails there! :))
    by the way, I have an international giveaway on my blog right now. I was thinking that maybe you'd like to join.. :)

    <3

    http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/06/firmoo-classic-series-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls! :D

    Ning - Thank you so much for telling me this. I'm so happy that you appreciate my little posts. :D

    ReplyDelete