Monday, May 27, 2013

Go Fickle Eye and Lip Liner Brush

Hey loves!

I got this dual ended makeup brush from my February Saladbox, 2013

One end is an eyeliner brush and the other is for the lips.

Go Fickle Eye and Lip Liner Brush

This is PhP 300.00.

The Saladbox describes this as:
This 2-in-1 brush is a practical tool for girls on the go.

I was quite glad that this was included since I've been looking for a decent eye liner brush to bring with me in my kikay bag. 

This is the lip brush end.
The size of the brush is right to get enough product to cover the whole lips (at least my lips).

It's quite soft so it's easy to manipulate. You might see some 'fly away' bristles here and there but once you swipe it on your lipstick, it'll be all good.

And here's the other end, the eyeliner brush.

This one can be quite tricky to use maybe because I'm more used to bristles that are thicker like the synthetic kinds.

I guess this is more suited with liquid eyeliners and very, VERY soft gel liners.

These brushes don't have much fall-out considering that I have been using this for the past 2 months and washing them at least twice a week.

I'm not much of a fan of the material used for the handle — it's like cheap plastic. And I would have preferred if it had some designs or at least some labels like the brand's name. It doesn't look like it's worth its price.


So what do you think of this brush from Go Fickle?
Have you tried their other products?


Cheers!
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment