Tuesday, May 21, 2013

FOTD : Vampy in Plum Crazy

Hey loves!

Just sharing this FOTD since I've been getting lots of compliments with the look, especially the lipstick I used. I did this look a few days ago during a dinner out with the family.

I know this look doesn't suit the summer season but I just LOVE this dark plum shade on my lipstick.


My skin is getting lighter again since I'm indoors most of the time. I thought that a fair skin with dark lips and defined eyes would look nice for an evening look. 


The products that highlighted this look are the following:
Snoe Rouge Deluxe Complete Lip Care in Plum Crazy
Avon Glimmerstick in Blackest Black


If you wish to know what other items I used, please just comment it below. I can't entirely remember each though.

Earrings from POSHibilities Shop.

What do you think of this look?


Cheers!
DAWN

3 comments:

  1. Nice review.. I love your hair.. Do you have a post regarding your hair care routine?.??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review.. I love your hair.. Do you have a post regarding your hair care routine?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, unfortunately, I haven't yet. I honestly do not have a regular routine. Just shampoo and conditioner (I do it daily because I have oily scalp) and just some hair mask once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete