Friday, May 17, 2013

Amuse Long Eye Pencil in Gold

Hi beauties!

Sharing with you my quick thoughts and some swatches of this product I received from my January The Salad Box.

Amuse Long Eye Pencil in Gold
This is Php 150.00 each when you order at Salad Box. Not sure if this is available elsewhere.

The shade I got is Gold.

This is one of the few products I have from the brand (I also have a lip liner).

Here are some info from Salad box's website about this particular product:

The SaladBox Take
With colors ranging from neutrals like brown and black to fun shades like gold and ocean blue, this eyeliner is definitely a must-have. Contrary to existing reviews, Amuse eye liners are soft, pigmented, and very easy to apply.


Other info is labeled on the pencil itself


How to Use
Keeping your hands as steady as possible, draw a thin line on your lash line. Keep your liner tidy with the sharpener.

Here's a closeup of the pencil.

Swatch on paper

Swatch on arm

Applied on the bottom of my eyes

This is quite soft and glides smoothly on skin that's why it's easy to use. Pigmentation is good as well! Lasting power isn't that impressive especially if you get oily easily.

What's good about it is that it is long so it will last you a while and get your money's worth.

So that's all for my review on Amuse Long Eye Pencil in Gold!
Have you tried any Amuse products yet? Which one?


Cheers!
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment