Tuesday, April 09, 2013

NOTD : Nude and Gold Tips

Hey everyone!

Just sharing a quick NOTD post.

I was in a mood for a simple, yet elegant finish on my nails so I did this...


It's pretty easy to do if you're used to painting your nails alone and doing french tips by yourself. But if not, better ask someone to line the tips for you. :P
I used Zoya in Uli and Ciate mini polish in Ladylike Luxe for this NOTD.

I first add 2 layers of the nude polish.

I super love this polish btw. It has a nice gold sheen to it. Though I seldom wear it alone since sometimes it doesn't make my nails 'healthy-looking.' A nice french tip or some extra nail art embroideries would make it prettier.

And then I just put some gold tips with my Ciate mini polish!

To finish the look off, just add a clear polish to make the polishes last longer. :)

That's all! How do you like this NOTD?


Cheers!
DAWN

2 comments: