Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Lunasol Full Glamour Gloss in EX16

Hey loves!

Here's a quick swatch post of...

Lunasol Full Glamour Gloss in EX16

Bought this for only Php 600.00 during Kanebo's Holiday Office Sale last December. This probably retails for more than 1k before it was discounted.

This is actually my first product from the brand.


I quickly bought it because of the very classy packaging and the color is just beautiful!


Before I show the swatch, I'd like to show you the doe applicator. It's so soft and holds just enough product for my lips to looks oh-so-kissable! You'd probably have to dip more if your lips is fuller than mine. :P


Here's a swatch on my hand.

And below are pictures of my lips...

Bare

with the product

and this is the gloss on top of a pink lipstick.

The soft pink tone and the fine purple and silver glitters this gloss has gives a luminous, sort of ethereal finish to my lips! This is absolutely a new favorite of mine! Besides the nice finish, the smell is soooo good!


Cheers!
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. First heard about this brand kay ate Marge :D Parang clear lang sya noh? Is it sticky ba? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lips looks sexy with that lip gloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect on top of the pink lip color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie - Nope. It's not sticky (for me). It still has the glossy feel but not the annoying sticky feeling.

    neechan21 - Thanks! :D

    Gellie - I believe so too! :D

    ReplyDelete