Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Gift from Kiehl's!

Hello guys!

Yesterday, I went to Shangri-La Plaza and stopped over the Kiehl's branch there to pick up their gift for me...

And here it is!

Their new Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream!!

Yayyyy! 

You're probably wondering why I got this generous gift from them, right?

Remember when I blogged about their newest store which is at Shangri-La Plaza? Well, they happen to like it and decided to send me a gift all of a sudden. How thoughtful, right?

Just check out my shared post from facebook below:


I didn't expect they would do this... but they did! And I'm ever-so-thankful! :D

I got the shade Natural which I think is the right shade for me.
I can't wait to share with you my thoughts on this in my review which I shall post sometime soon!

And they also gave me a handwritten letter! So sweet!

So anyway, I'd also like to share this amazing place in Shangri-La, Plaza.
My brother and I ate here for dinner...

It's called Balboa and their signature Balboa Pizza is a must-try! I swear! And their white chocolate panna cotta is yummy!

And also, don't forget to stop by and check out Kiehl's newest boutique at the new East Wing of Shangri-La Plaza! :)

That's all for this post! Have a great long vacation, everyone!


Cheers!
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww! How sweet of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How generous of Kiehl's! I'm a bb cream junkie myself so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one! Hope it works for you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, love ka talaga nila!!! Haha! Congrats, Dawn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Some brands really know how to show appreciation. =)

    One time, I wrote about a brand and they gave me a complimentary service. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha - Thanks! Kiehl's is indeed <3!

    Kymmp - They really are!

    Jemimah - I'll try to post one as soon as I can!

    Helen - I love them na din!!! Thanks! :D

    angelamhiere - True. I'm glad that some brands are like that. Hoping there will be more! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete