Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm a Happy Shopper at Kiehl's, Shangri-La Plaza

 Hey everyone!

It was a very productive day today as our adopted sister, Helen and I went mall hopping earlier.

Before going to the Dakasi branch opening event, we went to Shangri-La Plaza to stop by Kiehl's.


This is their newest store that just opened last March 7. So to celebrate their opening, they have this promo...


I'm not sure if all 100 travel pouches have been claimed so if you ever stop by in that branch, try and ask. It's so worth it! You'll see why in a bit.

Anyway, I wasn't able to take a lot of interior photos but I think this is the best branch of Kiehl's in terms of interior design.


The place is quite spacious and I swear it looks great compared to the other branches I've been to (SM MoA, Trinoma & Greenbelt).

And oh! They are also introducing their new BB Cream...

Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream!

And also, they have this promo wherein you can trade your old BB Creams for a sample size of their new one...


But you have to trade one that has an SRP of at least Php 500.00. This offer will go on 'til supplies last at all branches.

Helen and I roamed around and also took swatches of the new BB creams...

There weren't much people in the mall. It looks like we owned the place! Haha! The SA's are very nice and accommodating too. They answered all our queries which made us want to try out more products! If only I had the financial capabilities to get all those... Haha!

Anyway, here are the BB creams on the shelves...
It comes in 3 shades.

and here are the swatches!
(Fair, Light, Natural)

Anyway, I bought an oil-free toner which is recommended for normal to oily skin but I got to take home more!


Just look at all these stuff!

 I got the travel pouch containing a 25ml Skin Brightening Exfoliator and sachets of their new BB creams. I also got 1 sachet each of Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Pak, Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser, Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Skin-Softening Body Cleanser, Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment and Orange Flower & Lychee Skin-Softening Body Lotion.

Wow, right!?

 I sure am a happy shopper today! :)
 What item in the stash I took home would you like a review on soon?

All promo posters were taken from Kiehl's Manila Facebook Page.
BTW, Kiehl's is also having Facebook contests so do check them out and join. :)


Cheers!
DAWN

8 comments:

  1. I love their new bb cream! I'm planning to get that as my next one. It makes my skin look great while still looking natural when I tried it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their BB cream looks interesting, how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spelled Kiehl's incorrectly on the title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for pointing that out! Corrected it immediately! :P

    Arian - Haven't tried my samples yet but I got more excited upon reading your comment! :)

    neechan - I think it's around 2k? Not entirely sure yet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun day with my adopted sister! <3 Favorite na natin Kiehl's Shangri-la! Next time ulit! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun talaga, Helen! Next time ulit talaga! You know the deal! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. How did you get all the free stuff? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The SA just gave them to me. The exfoliator came from the free pouch from the opening promo and I got the BB Cream sachets for trading one of my old BB creams. :)

    ReplyDelete