Friday, February 01, 2013

My January Salad Box

Hey guys!

My January The Salad Box arrived 2 days ago!

And if you have read my last month's Salad Box post, I was disappointed with The Salad Box's performance if you compare it with other boxes. 
But I am somehow relieved that this month's box is wayyyy better than last month's.

My January Salad Box

It's the same size as my other boxes from months ago.

They have a letter on some changes they have made for the new year.

And also a list of products included in my box
I guess it is a good deal if you look at the prices of the products and that I only paid Php 500 for the box.

Products included are the following:

Sophia by Virginia Olsen Eyelash Enhancer

Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Mask

Gift vouchers from
Yellow Halo (P100)
Urbanears (P300)
Spoonful of Sugar (Free cupcake)

Ysabel's Daughter Revitalizing Facial Serum
(My sis tried this already and she loves it)

Amuse Perfect Eyeliner in Gold

Missha Oil Control Paper
Yunho!!!

That's all!
It's a big improvement compared to the last month's box but I think I will be unsubscribing for now. I am not a fan of much of the samples they have sent me and I, myself don't have a stable income for now. 

If I see more improvement with the products, then I'll resubscribe! If not, there are still other boxes I could go to! Haha!


Cheers!
DAWN


5 comments:

  1. Forget everything else, I want that damn Oil Control Paper!!!

    Oh, and the sheet mask is good btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great box this month,i wonder if Sophia really works..

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great box this month,i wonder if Sophia really works..

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow worth it ung salad box cause of the Sophia lash enhancer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently using the Sophia Lash Enhancer! Stay tuned for my review on this. I do hope it works! :D

    ReplyDelete