Saturday, February 23, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Skin

Good evening,

I've always liked doing barely there looks or make-up that do not take a lot of effort to do. So I always like lip colors or any products that are perfect for nude make ups or barely there make-ups.

One of my nicer shades of lipstick that meet just that is the one I have from AVON.

I particularly LOVE these types of lipsticks from AVON, the plain ones. I don't know if it's just me, but the shimmery ones have a bitter-ish taste to it sometimes. It discourages me from using them.



These matte ones however are far better. They fit just about any skin color and is one of my staples when I do barely there make-ups.

swatched on hand


sans lipstick

with lipstick applied

As you can see, it's really a color that is very near to my natural lip color, it just enhances my lips, making them look healthier, less pale.

Well, that's all I have to share for today. What AVON lipstick do you use? Do you encounter the problem I have with their shimmery ones?

Cheers,
LIZ



3 comments:

  1. looks quite creamy! :D

    i'd want one in a pinkier tone though :P -- this kind of nude washes me out and makes me look like i'm sick haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they still have this color? In their latest product line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - We aren't so sure if this is still available. I tried checking their online catalogue but the shade is not included in the list. It's best if you can contact Avon just so you can be sure. :)

    ReplyDelete