Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Haul Post: Snoe, Laneige, Laura Mercier, Dorothy Perkins, Maldita

Hello Beauties!

I'm soooo overwhelmed this past 3 days about the new items I got - and most were bought with money that is not mine (I love you, Mommy)!
I blame (or thank) the Year End Sale of malls wherein most stores have items discounted up to 70% off!

So here are the bunch of items you'll be seeing in future reviews :

My Snoe Haul
Bought last Sunday at Landmark, Trinoma

Snoe Shoo-Zit Spray Me From Behind Body Acne Spray

Snoe Shoo-Zit Don't Bother Me Spot On Spot Off Daily Maintenance Acne Fading Gel

Snoe Sunblock Instant White SPF 45 Sun Lotion

Snoe S Skin Quench & Protect, Conceal & Correct BB Cream

And I also bought two more items at Landmark during that day:

Human Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Night Cream

and this Fabulouz Gems Keratin Hot Oil (It's buy 1, take 1)


And the next day, I went shopping with my Mom and bought these:

Laneige Cool Stay Powder
Got this for 50% off! Promo is valid til supplies last! :D
They also gave me free sachets of their Water Sleeping Pack and Water Bank Essence.

And also some items from Maldita

A cute bubble dress and a maxi skirt! Both 50% off!

And for today, my mom, sis and I went to Rockwell.

Laura Mercier The Flawless Face Book Portable Complexion Palette in Tan
This is actually my sis but I just wanted to include this in the post. It's just so cool!
It has all you need to get that flawless face!! My sis also bought loads of swim wear for our Cebu/Bohol Trip which is in a few days.

A Styli-Style Timeless Lipstick in Fuschia
Got this for around Php320. It was at 45% off!

Dresses from Dorothy Perkins
The purple one was discounted by 30% and the other one was 50% off!

and finally, I have to buy at least one item to satisfy my art cravings:
A Monologue A4 Sketch Pad
This is soooo nice to sketch on! It reminds me of those super expensive Moleskin sketch pads but this one is only Php499.00. Steal!

Well, that's everything!
So overwhelmed and so happy with all of these items. I love each and every item bought. <3 font="font">

Just comment which of these would you like me to feature soon!


Cheers!
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. Drooling! Love almost everything. Review soonest please? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonggang bonggang shopping ito! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang sarap mag shopping noh :D Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you'll love the sample of Water Sleeping Pack EX nang Laneige ^^ I love it to bits!! Super hydrating sya swear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath - Will try my best! :D

    Czjai - Bongga indeed!

    Helen - Di nga lang masarap sa wallet pagsariling pera. Hahaha!

    Valerie - I've tried itna and super loving it! :D

    ReplyDelete