Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bath & Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Brown Sugar

Hello, everyone!

Tasty lips are fun and sexy so I just can't say no when I get a chance to own one.
My aunt gave us this lipgloss and it has been a treat to use!

Bath & Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Brown Sugar

This is 0.47fl oz/14ml.

Ingredients are located at the back.

It has the usual applicator for glosses in tubes.

And this is the swatch on my hand.

Bare lips

my lips with the product

It's a very sheer, glossy product with tiny, fine glitters.
It smells and tastes sweet! Like brown sugar indeed.

It's not the long lasting lippie most of us prefer but I'm sure the boyfriend doesn't mind when you use this! :P

I believe they have other flavoured glosses in B&BW, like sugared macaroons. Yumm! Would definitely want to try that!

Have you tried any Bath & Body Works flavoured lip glosses yet?


Cheers!
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I havent tried any of their lip glosses >.< I think this wouldn't turn out sticky like most glosses ♥ it gives a healthy glow to the lips ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brothers wife has gotten me some of their hand soaps and my god, they smell soo good! I love brown toned lip products, helps to make my bright lips more tamed!

    ReplyDelete