Wednesday, January 02, 2013

San San Hortaleza, M.D. Foundation Cream

Hello lovelies,

So here we have another lovely product which HBC had generously gave to us to try: San San Hortaleza, M.D. Foundation Cream.

Packaging details:












Review:

I love that the packaging has the sponge separated from the product it self. Although I'm not too crazy about the sponge because I think it soaks up too much of the product but in this case, it's actually a favorable feature.




Here's the product itself.



Such pretty swirls...



Here it is swatched on the hand...


then smudged/blended.


This is Dawn's hand, and as you can see it's darker than her but is just a perfect match for me. 


Before


After

What I like:
1. Packaging
2. Coverage is medium to high
3. Easy to use

What I don't like:
1. No oil control

Will I buy again:
Probably. But I still have a lot of BB creams so that will take a while.

So that's just about it for a quick review of this product. Sorry for such a rushed review. Currently in a net shop and running out of minutes...

Cheers,
LIZ

3 comments:

  1. great to know that san san is coming up with new products. but this looks really good considering the price. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen you review their other foundation products and I do like the shade range! They go into a good deeper medium for asian skin! i think I'd love something like this! I just got a similar type of product from sleek and i cant wait to review! I'd put a thick powder on top to make it matte and control oil. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie - absolutely agree! :)

    Sharlynn - True! Looking forward to your sleek foundation review! :D

    ReplyDelete