Sunday, December 02, 2012

Opening My Salad Box for November

Hey everyone!

A few days ago, my November box from Saladbox arrived and for today's post, I'll share with you its contents.

It arrived with the same box design as October's.

And a letter about the products is included.

And this is what you'll see once opened:
It contained more products that last month's.

Here are the items:
GC's for Crescens Skin Care Services amounting to Php2,000.
This alone makes your Php500 so worth it!

Sakura Foot and Heel Lotion
Sakura Hand and Nail Cream

Strip It Hair Removal Sugaring
Yayyy! I love this! Check my review here.

Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm in Strawberry
I've always wanted to try Carmex but I keep forgetting to buy it. Finally I have one!


Alyssa Ashley Tenderly Sensual Fragrance Trial Size
Bath & Body Works Orange Sapphire Pocket Bac
and a $5 Discount at wishtrend.com


That's it! I think this box is a big step up from last month's. I'm happy with the improvement and hoping it gets better and better! 
Til next month's box!


Cheers!
DAWN

9 comments:

  1. Me too! I always forget to buy carmex. I'll make sure to keep in mind nga next time. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dawn, it looks like bumawi sila sa November month. Halos lahat ng nakita ko sa box magagamit mo talaga. Lalo na yung stip it, carmex, hand creams and hand sanitizer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really intrigued by these beauty boxes. Hmm ... which one should I really try? Hmmm ... thanks for sharing, Dawn! :)

    I'd like to invite you to participate in my 1st Blog giveaway (^_^)
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The November box is really a big step up compared to their last box. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!

    You might be interested in subscribing Kryszie?

    Here's the link: http://candy-ytal.wix.com/kryszie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Peachy,

    I'm afraid I'm not happy with my December SaladBox. It isn't as sulit as the BDJ Box, I'm afraid.

    I hope Saladbox improves their service.

    ReplyDelete