Monday, December 31, 2012

NOTD : Red, Circles and Metals

Happy New Year's Eve, everybody!

Ready for the big 2013 welcome celebration?
I'm so excited for this day because my sister will arrive today from Australia!
She'll be spending the next 6 weeks here in Manila and I can't wait to go shopping and do sisterly bondings with her again!

She already gave me clues on what she got me from AU. Will be sharing with you those on the next post! :)

Anyway, for this NOTD post, I'll show you the nails I'm sporting for the new year...


It's Red, has little metallic circles and quite colorful too.


I was supposed to do some nail art...
Why did I arrive at this?

Well, I was watching Doctor Who and got too engrossed at watching that I got lazy to think of a nail art design. Haha!


So I just thought of things that represents new year...

The color red, rounds things and bold colors! Also silver and gold if I am not mistaken.
All these represent good luck and long life - things to look forward to every new year.


I used these nail polishes:
Twinkle Nail Polish in Bonfire Red
Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in The Big Bang

So I guess I'll go back to prepping the house for my sis' welcome home kinda party (she'll probably sleep all day) and of course, to welcome 2013. :)

Happy 2013, guys!

Stay gorgeous!

Cheers!
DAWN


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Dawn! Very classy and fab nails to sport for the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gellie - A happy new year to you as well! :D

    ReplyDelete