Thursday, December 27, 2012

Liz's Holiday HAUL

Happy holidays dearies!

If there's any downside to the holidays, that would be the spending-spree that leaves your wallets empty and bleeding. Well, needless to say, I went on a splurge this holiday.

After a mere week, I burned through my 5k savings. Ugh so shameful! But it was well worth it anyway. :)

So here are all the stuff I splurged on for my holiday preparation... sans the clothes cause they're still in the laundry basket from the previous holiday... will do a post on them next time.

LANEIGE

Finally bought my Snow BB Soothing Cushion! 


Well worth it's price! They even gave me all these freebies! :)



TRANSITION LENSES and NEW GLASSES

Sorry, I don't have a picture of just my glasses so there... at least you can see it in transition action. :)

OPTIX

Been a while since I bought contact lenses. :)

HUMAN NATURE

I finished off my Cetaphil lotion already so I really needed this one. Already used it so it's "bawas" na.

BIFESTA

Super love this water based make up remover. Really great for removing eye makeup, waterproof eye liners and mascaras. You can buy it in Landmark if you want one. :)

And this one, I didn't buy but I'm just happy to have it with me this Christmas. Thanks to my classmate Jamie for gifting it. :)


Well, that's all my holiday makeup splurge madness. :)

Hope to get more this coming new year!

Cheers,
LIZ

3 comments:

  1. Interested in trying out the makeup remover as I've been looking for a good one to remove waterproof mascaras. How is it? Hope you make a review on that one. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Haha, you're not the only one feeling guilty from the extra extra spending! There's been so many sales and just today as well there was a great one in watsons! I'm so happy to see you trying laniege, I've used their water pack mask for a long time and it really plumps up the skin over night very well! I'd love to try their bb mousse thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @iya - sure! will do one on that after the holidays.

    @sharlynn - I do want to really spend on their that pore minimiser product of theirs... i just don't have the money to spend... will try it next time i have more money. :)

    ReplyDelete