Sunday, October 28, 2012

Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Intense UV & Thermal Barrier Shield and Intense PM Repair

Hey guys!

Since I have been very impressed with the effectiveness of the products I've bought from Snoe Beauty (can check my reviews here), I bought some more. This time, I bought some items for my hair!

Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Intense UV & Thermal Barrier Shield and Snoe Beauty Haqir Heroes Intense PM Repair

I bought these three months ago. I am almost done with both bottles as I am writing this post.
I got them for Php249.00 each at Landmark, Trinoma.
These two work hand in hand for me. I use one before I leave the house and the other before I sleep. I just loooove them to bits mainly because of the scent! They just smell fantastic! I can't get enough of it! And since the lower half of my hair is permed, they help in detangling it. Makes my hair easier to manage.
Anyway, I'll now give my thoughts on each product next...
At the back of the bottle:

I love the package design of Snoe Beauty. Everything from their beauty bars to the Hair Heroes line, the designs are just great. It really shows the theme of the items just like in this bottle, it gives off the superhero comics feel to it!


The Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Intense UV & Thermal Barrier Shield is in a pump bottle.


The product has a thick consistency which makes it easy for me to control the amount I put on my hair. I can't put too much since my hair can get really oily by the end of the day. I don't like it looking all greasy.

I usually use 2-3 pumps and mostly at the ends to keep it moisturized and at the top of my head since that's where the sun hits the most. Like mentioned before, I use this everytime I go out. It really helps my hair look shiny and hydrated. Swear! Plus, it keeps my hair smelling great all day! ♥

Next up is...
...Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Intense PM Repair!
I use this every night before going to bed.

Item Description:
Hair Heroes "Intense" PM Repair with Argan Oil is a 'no-rinse' special remedy that will condition, nourish, beautifully soften & repair damaged hair while you sleep. make it an essential part of your bedtime beauty routine and awake your hair to a new level.

Details at the back of the bottle:


Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Intense PM Repair is in a spray bottle.

The product is oil which is easy to spread throughout the hair and scalp. I bought these since I asked the SA which item can help with my hair fall problem and she recommended this. 
I'm not entirely sure if it really does work but a few days ago, when I was having a haircut in the salon, my stylist said that I have lots of baby hair growing so I don't have to be scared of my hair fall problem much anymore. Phew!

So those are all my thoughts for these products. Will I buy again? I don't know yet since I am dying to try their Intense Argan Oil! ♥

Interested to know more about Snoe Beauty?
Check out their:
Website

Facebook
Twitter


Cheers!
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. I'm almost out of my Intense PM Repair, actually.

    Honestly, I don't think it made much difference to my hair, if at all. But it just smells so lovely that I love spraying it on before bed! I concentrate on my mid-length to my ends, because that's where my hair gets dry most (my scalp on the other hand can get really oily if I don't shampoo well basically).

    Not sure if I'll re-buy just yet because there hasn't been any noticeable improvement or difference with my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried this product before but it looks interesting! And I'm glad it helps baby hairs grow. :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow??

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only tried the Hair Heroes with acai berry extract. And I love it. Less tangles and hair fall every time I use it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope they'll be available soon in more dept stores and supermarkets!! been dying to try more snoe products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! I need this one! My hair is super dry since I bleached my ends and some damage were caused by the hair rebonding. Must try this one.

    Pls check blog if you have time. :) new follower over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ari - the scent alone makes these items sold for me. Haha!

    Sheila - followed you!

    Aya - Havent tried that yet. Will check that out!

    Clai - Hope you like it! Followed you!

    ReplyDelete