Thursday, October 11, 2012

NOTD : Golden

 Hi guys!

Today was the 2nd game of the 75th UAAP finals between ADMU and UST.
As a Thomasian since birth (Yes, I was born at the UST Hospital and studied there since I was 5 til I graduated this year), I have my complete support to the growling tigers!

I'm in full-support that I even painted my nails gold!
Black-Gold, Black-White!

I used Tony Moly Nail Polish in GL01.


The nail polish has been on my nails for 3 days now. It did some little chipping at my ring finger's nails though. But the polish just looks so pretty. 

Anyway, it was sad that UST lost the finals but there's always next year!
Go USTe!


Cheers!
DAWN
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, such a pretty color <3 Simply love it (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's soo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so nice :) I think i should buy this one too :) Thank you so much for this post! :)

    Btw, I'm a new follower! :) You are awesome, keep it up! :) Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)

    And If you are looking for a cheaper acrylic cosmetic organizers, you might check and read my new post sis :) It may help you :) And know what? their 3 layer acrylic drawers (like the acrylic drawers of MUJI) will be available this month. :) God Bless ;)

    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! ^^ Did you apply glue before applying this? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. natalie & Janet - Thanks! :D

    Jan Mitchelle - Thanks for the heads up! Will check it out!

    Valerie - Nope. It's actually one nail polish only. :D

    ReplyDelete