Tuesday, October 02, 2012

EOTD : Golds and Greens

Hey everyone!

A few days ago I mentioned that I gave up putting eyeshadow since I'm always in a hurry to go to work... Well, I guess I can't settle with my eyes looking so plain after all!

I just have to sacrifice a little sleeping time so I can do something like this:


It was raining so I guess I just wanted to add a little color to my day.


I used my new Sleek Divine palette for my eyeshadow
and eyeliners from Kanebo, Prestige and Majolica Majorca.


So that's all!

Haha! I'm just too tired since I had to wait an hour and a half just to ride an FX to get home.
I shall now go to sleep! Night!


Cheers!
DAWN
 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the color combo. It's something I don't see everyday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawnnnnn ang ganda!! Kainspire. I want to do this din!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the colors, soooo pretty!! <3 Looks amazing on you (:

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh~ I am so loving the look ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have great blending skills dear. Naku same tyo, lagi ngmmadali for work. :)

    By the way you have a new follower! :) Mind to follow back?

    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete