Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NOTD : OMG Cracked Nail Polish in Amethyst

 Hey loves!

It's the start of a busy days for me. Since I got home late today, I'll just have to leave a quick NOTD post for all of you.

I bought a number of cracked polishes that's why I decided to use one of them a few days ago.

 OMG Cracked Nail Polish in Amethyst

 Here are the polishes I used:

I used this as my base :

Topped it off with the OMG Cracked Nail Polish in Amethyst,

and when it starts to crack and dries, I coat it with a clear polish.

 A quick and easy way to make your nails looking artsy!

I'm glad that even if I don't use much my OMG Cracked polishes, they don't dry too soon. And for its price, it's a super great deal!

So anyway, back to the stuff that I have to do...
Oh well. Hope you guys are having fun!


Cheers!
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colours :)
    Great art
    I followed your blog, I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the yellow omg cracked polish.. but meehh, i didn't like it :( the color didn't turn out well.

    Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! great price and good quality! nice shade ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a lot of OMG polishes stocked here in Dept. Stores. It's great that they're coming up with pretty shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this nail polish in pink naman! :D Ganda nang shade ♥

    ReplyDelete