Friday, September 07, 2012

My Little Snoe Beauty Haul

 Hi Ladies and Gentlemen!

 Last May, I bought my first Snoe Beauty products and as you can tell in my reviews about them, I definitely love them!
So as I was in Makati for an interview and a hair treatment, I stopped by their branch at Cinderella, Glorietta to try some more!

And lucky me, was just in time because they were offering huge discounts on some of their promo sets!

Here are the products I bought:
 Snoe White Exfoliating Oatmeal Milk Whitening Scrub
Snoe White Exfoliating Oatmeal Body Bar

Snoe White Extra Strength Glutathione Beauty Bar
Snoe White Organic Papaya Beauty bar
and one of my favorites that I already made a review on - Snoe White Antibacterial Brightening Citronella Beauty Bar

 They came with the pretty bags you see in the pictures!
Hope you stay tuned for my reviews regarding these items! Comment below what you want me to try ASAP! :)


Cheers!
DAWN


4 comments:

  1. Dawn~ will wait for your reviews! Meron pa ba sila sale? I hope meron pa stocks next week kasi plan ko din bumile. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, not sure e. I wasn't able to ask. Siguro meron pa. Pero I think limited stocks only. Hopefully maabutan mo! Will definitely do the reviews! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn!
    Thanks for sharing this, I think I've seen their stall somewhere but I'm not sure where na. Hihi! ^^
    I hope to try some of their products really soon! ♥ I bet they're great since you even love them ^^

    http://valerie-ssi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete