Monday, July 09, 2012

Maven Magazine's Beyond the Blush, A Beauty Blowout

Hi beauties!

Just received this e-vite from Maven Magazine!


Not familiar with Maven yet?
It's ABS-CBN Cable Channels and Print Media Group's new magazine catered to young women to help them explore their selves to matters such as beauty, fashion, relationships and lots more!

On Saturday, they will be having their first mall tour packed with workshops, discounts and freebies!

The event is entitled Beyond the Blush, A Beauty Blowout. It will be happening on July 14, 2012, 10am at the 4th Floor Trinoma Cinema Lobby

There will be prizes for the early birds too! :P

I'm not entirely sure if I will be going though. I already made plans to hang-out with some of my closest friends on Saturday. But if ever I go to the event, see you there!


Cheers! 
DAWN

3 comments:

  1. wow this looks exciting!! hope i can drop by, is it open to all? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going! Hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete