Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Pure Dreams

 Hi guys!

 Last week I posted about my 
 and how much I've wanted to own a Dior eyeshadow palette.

I actually own two palettes now!
Yayy! 
So for today's entry, a swatch post of my other palette...

 Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Pure Dreams

 It has the same packaging as my other Dior Palette, Earth Reflection.

 Here's a closeup

 And swatches on my arm

and another shot...

 and swatches on paper

It's a mixture of warm and cool colors... They all work well together.
I love using this palette for everyday makeup. It just makes my eyes look bright and pretty!

Gosh! I just love these Dior palettes! I wish I could afford more!



Cheers!
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. weee dior is so awesome! i find it amusing that ever bilena copied dior's eyeshadow palette design! :D talk about two worlds! -Loving Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I also bought an EB palette and did a swatch post about it. :P

    ReplyDelete