Sunday, May 20, 2012

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lazy Day

 Hi Lovelies!

Been a very, very lazy day for me. All I did all day was sleep and browse the internet.
The only productive thing I did was cook Spaghetti.. Haha.. That doesn't even require too much effort.

Since I'm still very lazy, I will just do a swatch post for today (I promise to make more makeup reviews soon). What better way to do a lazy post than to make a one about a lipstick called 'Lazy Day'? Haha!

 MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lazy Day

This is actually included in their MAC To the Beach Collection.
I just love the shell print on the tube!


 Here's a closeup of the lippie

and a swatch on my hand

It has a soft, cool pink shade. 

And here are pictures of my bare lips and when the product is applied:

 It makes my lips pale pink. I usually wear it when I have dramatic eyes to balance my look. :P

And here's a picture of me wearing the lipstick!


That's it for my very short post for the day!
What do you think of Lazy Day?



Cheers!
DAWN

3 comments:

  1. i've been slowly falling in love with nude lippies! love the shade of this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually see you post rocking red lips ... this shade suits you so well too! love the photo of you wearing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gellie - nude lippies are absolutely ♥♥♥!

    Issa - Thanks, Issa! These lipsticks whether nude or super bold red are just so pretty that it's such a dilemma to decide which shade to use. haha!

    ReplyDelete