Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NOTD : Summer Lovin'

 Hi Lovelies!

Just an NOTD for the summer!

 I was bored and my nails had my China Glaze in Lap of Luxury Nail Polish on. I felt that they were kind of boring so I painted some nail art onto them.

 It's summer so I thought that it should be light and fun.
I added yellow acrylic and made a spiral shaped like a heart. Turns out, the yellow wasn't too bright with the nail polish... so I added white dots!

 I just thought that " Summer Lovin' " would be a cute name for this NOTD with all the hearts, don't you think so too?

Anyway, I had some free time and cleaned my stash of accessories.
I saw that my rings are all stored in a jewelry box wherein I had to dig the pile up to find a specific ring I want to wear for that day. It was so tedious that I thought of making a container for them. 

And I did!

I made one from recycled items.
I used a perfume box and some soft board to create this. Now it's easier to find the ring I want to wear and it looks nicer on my dresser! ♥



Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Can you make me one? :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!

    @Wonder Woman Rises - I would when we get the chance to meet up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the palette. Apply ko sa clothes :P

    ReplyDelete