Saturday, April 21, 2012

Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Blushing Nude

 Hi everyone!

Yet another lippie swatch post.

This lippie is actually a gift for my sis, Tracy, but she's not a fan of nude lipsticks.

Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Blushing Nude
 It's in the classic jade-colored Clinique lipstick tube

 Here's the label at the bottom

The color is a warm pink nude.
A swatch on my hand
 on paper

 and on my lips

The color is something you can wear everyday. It's nude but it has the pinkish tone that makes you look fresh and healthier-looking. The lippie is very moisturizing too. And it has a pretty decent staying power. I just reapply after eating or drinking. Never experienced chapping or any lipstick bleeding too. :P

Overall, it's a pretty nice lipstick to carry around. The color also looks good in a lot of looks. :)



Cheers!
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, ganda ng color :) btw, nice meeting you! Censya na ha, I'm shy to call you mabuti na lang narinig mo ako. Kung pde lang ako sa Etude event. May sakit kasi son ko. I love your eyeliner tlaga and your cute bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty blog! :D but how much do you think this one costs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura! Thank you! Followed you back! :)

    Kath - Yes! It was very nice to finally meet you! Hope your son gets well and also hoping to meet you again in another event! :D

    iamkristalynn - Thanks! I am not sure how much it is right now since it is only a gift but I searched online and it is around $14. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a wonderful post! It has been a great change of pace for me as i am always on the lookout for a whole new perspective on different subjects. Keep up with your hard work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete