Sunday, March 25, 2012

Swatches: NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipsticks in Sparkling Apricot, Sparkling Salmon and Sparkling Dusty Rose

 Hi girls!

Yet another swatch post for today.

You might notice I have been putting quite a lot of posts about lippies from NYX and this post is one of them. I like NYX lippies because they perform well and are very affordable. Soon I will also make a post regarding my round lipstick collection! :)

Today's swatches will be of my NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick. I currently own 3 of them and here are their swatches:

| Sparkling Salmon | Sparkling Apricot | Sparkling Dusty Rose |
On Liz's arm

| Sparkling Apricot | Sparkling Salmon | Sparkling Dusty Rose |
 On paper

The lipstick's packaging closely resembles the NYX Black Label Lipsticks (Which I also have and done a post about). The difference is the print on the caps.

And here are individual swatches on my lips:

Sparkling Apricot



Sparkling Salmon


Sparkling Dusty Rose

My favorite is the Sparkling Dusty Rose but I don't use these lippies much since I'm not into frosted lipsticks. I like them though because it's pigmented. All the swatches were done in 1 swipe on my lips. They also glide smoothly when I apply them. The smells aren't irritating too.


What do you think of NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipsticks? Do you like frosted lipsticks?



Cheers,
DAWN

7 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for frosted lippies! I like my lips shining shimmering splendid, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Czjai, my mind sang as I read your comment! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa swatch sa arm mo parang hindi ko bet ang shimmer niya pero sa lips mo ang awesome lang ng itsura! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. True. When I first opened them, natakot ako kasi kala ko super shimmer! But when I tried them, OK naman pala. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't like frosted lipsticks either.. but wow, they're very pigmented indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, yes! If the colors weren't good and if it weren't as pigmented, I wouldn't keep em. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Dusty Rose. It's purty. :)

    Ako rin not so into frosted lippies. :)

    ReplyDelete