Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NOTD and an Announcement!

 Hey loves!

Remember those Php45.00 worth of Crackling Nail Polishes I bought from the The Fort Bazaar?
Well, I finally tried one of them out to see how well they work.

The product is very cheap and it's unbranded so I'm not expecting a super gorgeous finish (I'm hopeful though). I chose to use the sparkly purple one. :P

 Here are all the products used for the NOTD.

 I first applied the white polish from Etude.
And as you can see, I'm still sloppy with applying polishes.

And then applied the crackling polish. Wait for it to 'crack'
Then finish off with the clear polish!

And voila!
Cracked nail polish! The color is sort of a soft Lilac.
The product was thicker than my more expensive crackling polish that was given to me. But it still worked anyway. :P

And about the announcement...

Peachy Pink Sisters

would like to show our appreciation to our readers

by having this...


That's right!
We will be hosting our first giveaway for the year 2012!

Yayyyy!

Curious to know what you can win from this giveaway?
Well, you'll just have to wait for a while...

More info about the giveaway and the prizes this weekend, Saturday!

I do hope you can check it out and of course,
JOIN!


Cheers,
DAWN

3 comments:

  1. Hello dearies! Thanks for visiting my blog. So, I am now following yours. I guess I like you blog because it's pink and kikay too. More visits to come in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dearies! Thanks for visiting my blog. So, I am now following yours. I guess I like you blog because it's pink and kikay too. More visits to come in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs. Kolca! Thanks for the follow! ♥ Pink! :)

    ReplyDelete