Sunday, December 25, 2011

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas! :)

Hello, my lovely readers!

I just got home from attending the anticipated mass at the UST Chapel a couple of hours ago.

I just snapped a pic of this year's giant Christmas tree of UST to make a Christmas greeting picture for you (I was trying to make our dog wear a cute santa hat or sit beside the reindeers and presents underneath the tree but I failed miserably... Aki is just too busy getting frightened from all the sounds made by fire crackers outside).


I would like to thank all of you for reading our blog and for sharing your thoughts with us as well! :D

I hope all of you have a blessed day ahead. Celebrate this special day with your family and loved ones! 
Happy Holidays, everyone!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Chritmas! God Bless to you and your family! ^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/12/wonder-womans-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete