Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shopping @ The Fort Bazaar, NBC Tent

Hi Lovelies!

Yesterday, I went to the Bonifacio High Street in Taguig to shop at the bazaar inside NBC Tent. :)


I wasn't really planning to go out. I have so many tasks to finish for my thesis but my bro was so persistent in going that I just had to say yes. Anyway, I have to buy some more Christmas Gifts so I just stayed up very late when I got back. :P

 It's been months since I went The Fort. It's quite a long drive from my house so while waiting, I took some vain pics just to entertain myself. Haha!
Good thing there wasn't much traffic and arrived around 11:30am. But the bazaar opens at 12noon so my bro and I went to grab something to drink.

 My bro introduced me to Jamba Juice
This is their first branch in South East Asia. As of now their only branch is in Bonifacio High Street. Hopefully they open more because their drinks are really tasty!

 My bro can't get enough of these. I ordered Chocolate Moo'd while he had Strawberry Wild.

 I also love their interior design. It's so lively. Plus their comfort room is so clean and cute! :P

After our little trip to Jamba Juice, we went to the Bazaar. Entrance Fee was Php50.00.
Loads of items were up for sale -- Home Decors, clothes, shoes, cosmetics, food, office supplies, and more! What made the experience nicer is that there aren't so many people unlike whenever I go to malls like SM, I don't feel like I'm in a can of sardines. :P

*Unfortunately, I was so busy browsing and buying that I forgot to take pictures. :(

But after a while, my bro and I got hungry so we went to Serendra to eat lunch.

We were craving for greens so we ate at Oliver's Super Sandwiches.
 My bro posing like the endorser of the sandwich. Haha! :P

 Their Herbed Cream Cheese Baked Potato was awesomeeeee!!!! 

After eating, we also bought some cupcakes from Cupcakes by Sonja.
I am super in-love with the Vanilla Sunshine Cupcakes. It was the first cupcake I've had there and I've been in-love with it ever since. :)

Then back to NBC tent for more shopping!!!!!
But this time, my mom arrived to shop with us... Which means more financial aid for us to buy more items! Hahaha!
We were shopping 'til 7pm. My mom was still in the mood to shop for more but my feet were killing me so we just convinced our mom that we can go back in another day. :P

Back home, I can't wait to try out the stuff I bought!
 Just look at all these bags! 
Some of the bags containing home decors were left downstairs... so yeah, there are more that aren't shown in the picture.

I'll share some stuff we got from the bazaar:

 I bought makeup, of course. The MAC lippy is for my sis, Trace... Yes, that's a Christmas Gift for you! Hahaha! Sweet! :P

 Accessories! Some of those necklaces were as cheap as Php50.00!

Beaded Belts
 A Black and Red cardigan for me. It's hard to find good ones for my size. :P

I love the crackling nail polish that was given for me as a Christmas Gift that I bought more!
A blouse and some dresses for my Mom

and these Corduroy leggings! These are from HUE and here's their Facebook Page though.

So that's all I can share. Some were bought as Christmas gifts so I can't put them here cuz it won't be a surprise anymore. :P

If you want to shop at the Bazaar, here's their sched (from Clickthecity.com):

Get your Christmas checklist ready as we bring you the best buys this season. So mark your calendars on December 3 & 4, 10 & 11, and 17 to 23 from 10:00 to 8:00pm, as great buys at every turn await.

  • NBC Tent
    Bonifacio Global City

    8th Ave. cor. Katipunan Circle, Bonifacio Globe City
    Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • Tuesday December 20, 2011
    Wednesday December 21, 2011
    Thursday December 22, 2011
    Friday December 23, 2011
You can also check their Facebook Page.

So how's your Christmas shopping so far? Any other place you know where we can get good deals? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm sooo loving every item! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. im planning to visit the bazaar tomorrow. im actually searching the net if it is worth it to visit there. thanks for the information :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camille! Hope you have fun shopping if you go there tomorrow! I sure did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey the Hue leggings look lovely! how much are those? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Php380.00 each if I remember correctly. :)

    ReplyDelete