Sunday, December 04, 2011

Look What I Bought for Myself this Christmas!

Hello everyone!

It's very rare of me to buy expensive makeup. I usually just buy makeup available at the Watsons Beauty Section. I actually find makeup above Php500 very heavy for my budget.
But in the past few days, I splurged on some makeup goodies -- eye shadows to be exact!
I've always loved doing my eye makeup. It's my favorite part in the 'makeup process.' That's where I usually pour my creativity and experiment with different looks and shades.
And since I find these purchases quite expensive, to save myself from being guilty, I decided to call these items my Christmas gift for myself! Haha!


So what are these makeup goodies that I bought?

MAC Eye Shadow Palette : Hello Kitty Collection in TOO DOLLY


Guerlain Eye Shadow Quad in Rose Boise

and finally,
MY FAVORITE purchase...

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III : UD ♥ NYC !!!

I know most people (including my sister) are crazy for the UD Naked Palette,
but I'm not one of them. I want CRAZY, BOLD, colors on my eyes.
And UDNYC gives that. ♥♥♥

I already experimented on my eyes the moment I held the palette.

My experiment with my eyes

and my sister's

I didn't use any mascaras in both experiments. :P

My sis is also stocking up on makeup since she will be going out of the country to study.
First thing on the list -- Red Lipstick! She ordered some online and arrived last Friday.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo and NYX Matte Lipstick in Alabama


I don't feel any regrets from my sudden splurge. In fact, I'm still overwhelmed! I super love them! Yayyy! I love Christmas! Haha! :P



Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment