Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NOTD: Princess Uli

Hi Girls!

Just an NOTD post!

I was getting tired of vibrant colored nails and nail art so I went back to the classic French Tips!

Too bad the main coat was already getting too sticky so I used other nail polishes instead. :P

I named this NOTD as Princess Uli because I combined both the names of the Nail Polishes I used. :)

Here are the Nail Polishes used in this NOTD.

Here's what I did:

 I applied 1 coat of the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Growth Program

I applied 1 coat of Zoya Nail Polish in Uli
and topped it off with a coat of Caronia Nail Polish in Princess (My fave).

I used the Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen for the tips.
It's a matte white in color.
It was easier to use compared to using a white nail polish for it is waaaay easier to handle.

The only problem I encountered was that it has been used too many times that the tip is misshaped already. 

 and lastly, another coat of the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Growth Program for extra endurance! :P

And here's my Princess Uli Nails! :D

LOL
I'm actually at school while doing the first few parts of this post.
I have no idea how to use a tool in one of the applications we were studying about so I quickly logged in to put the captions for this post (I uploaded the photos last night).


Anyway, I'll do an FOTD post on the look I have on the picture above (it looked better earlier -- I've been in school for 8 hours now and I don't usually bring stuff for retouching except for a translucent powder and the lipstick I used).





Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. ooh how much yung nail polish pen? :)

    beauty-venture.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi France! I'm not really sure. My friend just gave it to me. Pero I think the whole set is around Php300. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can cut the brush if you want so that the bristles will be nice and smooth again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Will do that! Thanks for the tip about the... tip! :P

    ReplyDelete