Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NOTD: Flowery Pink Pearl

Hi Girls!
Just sharing an NOTD.

It has been a while since I did something new to my nails.
I was in the mood for something girly and cute so my nails turned out like this!

It's pink, sparkly, shiny and flowery. What part of girly did I miss? :))

 I used E.L.F. Nail Polish in Pink Pearl as my base.
I applied 2 coats.

 Then I added some flower nail stickers. I got this from Watsons. It's only Php15.00. :)
Bought it because it's cheaper than getting nail art from a nail salon. Plus, it's easy to use! Although it doesn't stay as long. Probably 4 days to a week before the stickers starts falling off. :P

 I didn't have any clear polish left so I used one with glitters.
I applied 2 coats so the stickers won't come off to easily. :)

 and voila!

Flowery Pink Pearl Nails!
 


Cheers,
DAWN


2 comments: