Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guest Blogger: Liz Makeovers her Cousin w/ Dramatic Eyeliner

Hello, this is Liz again. 
 (This is my 2nd time as a guest blogger in Peachy Pink Sisters, click here for my 1st entry.)

As you might remember, our friend Rica gave me an Urban Decay Naked Palette a few months ago and I had been very eager to put it to good use. So as not to waste the make up with failed attempts I asked Dawn to give me the name of her make up guru, Lisa Eldridge so I can get tips on certain looks that I'd like to do.
I really love her videos, she made things very easy to understand plus she got me more engrossed with make up that during the last week of my exams, I wore different make up looks everyday (not to mention it was my ticket to not show how stressed I am for the lack of any idea about the answers on the exams). 
Anyway, I wanted to do her Dramatic Black 'Cat-Eye' Liner look and fortunately my cousin came over from Pampanga so she was sort of my model for the look. 
 
 So here's are before and after pictures:
 (Sorry for the bad lighting and the mess of a background... I was taking her photos with my laptop as we have no camera at home.)
 



My cousin has very big eyes so it was kind of easier to work with her eyes than with mine. 
 
 
 Makeup used:
 
San San Mouse Foundation - olive
san san concealer - olive
Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra press powder - Nude Beige
Estee Lauder Tender Blush - 516 True Sand
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Buck shade
Lancome Maquiriche Palette - Noix shade
Wet and Wild Gel Liner

Did not do much with her face and lips since it would not really show in the picture. Hope you like it and hope I got it right. :)
 
 
Liz

1 comment: