Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Look what my bestfriend, Rica, gave me for my Bday!!

 I just got the gift my bestfriend, Rica, got me for my birthday.

 She's currently residing in the US now (I sooooo miss you so much, Rica!) that's why it takes more time and effort to give our presents to each other.

Anyway, I've known Rica as the friend who really thinks hard when picking gifts for people. She ALWAYS get what you want. That's why I always look forward on opening her pressies. :))

And this year's bday present is no exception. I super LOVE this!!

 Fusion Beauty Colorceuticals 4 Piece Deluxe Lipfusion Infatuation Set
Objects of Desire
(Me trying to make my face according to the theme of the set -- Desire)
First Crush, Screen Siren, Angelic, Lollipop


Thank you so much, Rica, for this wonderful gift. Like I said in facebook, these lipglosses are indeed my objects of desire! Haha! I miss you and can't wait to see you soon! :*

 Anyway, sorry for the crappy photos. I just used my webcam to take the shots (I wanted to let Rica know that I received it ASAP).


A thorough review with BETTER pictures soon! ♥



Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment