Saturday, September 24, 2011

NIVEA VISAGE Sparkling White Acne Oil Control Cleansing Foam

Hey ladies!

Recently I've been using a new product from Nivea that I'm absolutely loving right now!
It's the Nivea Visage Sparkling White Acne Oil Control Cleansing Foam.

I really like the Sparkling White line of Nivea Visage, especially their facial foams. I probably think that this is by far my favorite among them. I have oily, acne prone skin so it really suits my skin. 

Not only does it remove and control oiliness, it does other actions for fairer skin as well:
 
  1. Cleans into pores to remove dirt &  90% of oil
  2. Acne Reduction Technology helps prevent acne
  3. Skin Nutrient Formula helps lighten dark spots & blemishes
  4. Minimizes appearance of pores
  5. Smoothens skin without dry feeling
  
NIVEA VISAGE Sparkling White Acne Oil Control contains 2x smaller molecule of:
    • Acne Reduction Technology that cleans deeper into pores by effectively lifting dirt and oil which is the cause of acne
    • Skin Nutrient Formula that helps lighten acne marks and dark spots.

 Whenever I use this to wash my face, it instantly removes the excess oil. I like how my face feels squeaky clean. I don't get any irritation nor do I get breakouts from it (I experience this when I use some other brands). And it really does somehow lighten my dark spots (I have a lot of them). :)

I'm so happy with this product. I will certainly buy again. It's very affordable at Php125.00 for the 100g and Php75.00 the 50g. And it's available at all Watsons stores too. :)



Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. I went to SM Makati last night and saw the complete line. Nakakaintriga lang. Hehe. I have combination skin and I would like to try the new products in the market but I am a bit hesitant because my skin easily breaks out. Sana may sachet ito para try muna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same problem, sis. Good thing na hiyang ako dito. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi san ako makakabili nyan? Naghahanap ako sa mga sm. Majority wala. Huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure anymore. They had this before at SM but maybe na-phase-out na. It has been 5 years na din kasi.

      Delete