Friday, July 01, 2011

NOTD: Dinosaur Eggs!

Did another experiment on my nails. And this time, I used my San San Soleil Nail Polishes!

With all three colors, I was able to create these designs. I call them 'Dinosaur Eggs' because they somehow remind me of them (Too much Land Before Time Movies perhaps?).



Anyway, a classmate of mine did commented that it does look like dinosaur eggs. Especially the yellow one with the green spots. :P

Btw, I shall be posting a Nail Art collection I've done on my friends some time next week. Ever since I've started making my own nail art, they've been asking me to do some of my experiments on them. Haha! Who doesn't like free nail arts anyway? 


Cheers,
DAWN

10 comments:

  1. So cute! <3 The colors remind me of those "candy braces" candies that used to be popular when we were little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aya and Dee! Aww, candy braces! I've missed those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! :) land before time was a fave film too..

    :) aww! now i wanna watch it again. :) yey for dinosaur theme beauty projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty! :) land before time was a fave film too..

    :) aww! now i wanna watch it again. :) yey for dinosaur theme beauty projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww such a happy combination of colors. ^_^

    ReplyDelete