Friday, February 25, 2011

Review: E.L.F. Cream Liner (Black)

 E.L.F. Cream Liner (Black)

Weight: 4.7g/0.17oz
Price: Php 249.75


My sister and I are into Gel Liners recently. We've tried Stila's Smudge Pot, MAC's Fluidline and Maybelline's Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner. Was at the mall one day last December and saw that E.L.F. has one too so I bought one to try it out.

I have been using this product for more than a month now. So here's my verdict so far:

 On skin

  On paper

Thickly applied on eyes


Pros:
  • It's smooth and easy to apply
  • It's very affordable
  • It's matte
  • Cute container :P
  • Already has an angled brush with it (Unfortunately i lost mine)
  • Dries fast after application
  • It doesn't flake
  • After a month, the product is still creamy and doesn't look like it will dry up soon.

    Cons:
    • It doesn't stay longer than I want it to. I have oily skin so my lids get oily easily after 4 hours. :(
    • Hard to remove

    I heard that Wet n' Wild's Gel Liner performs really well so planning to try that one out when I'm done with this pot. Any other liners that you can recommend? :)
     Cheers,
    DAWN

    3 comments:

    1. it's so matte and thick! hehe...

      ReplyDelete
    2. the Chapman sisters (Pixiwoo) loves this particular gel liner and swears by it. the humidity here is a huge factor and smudging is a normal thing :)) other than that, the liner is legit. buying one for myself!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi. Nice post. Well, I'm just starting to collect my kikay kit and I wonder if you could help me out on what to have and what not? What do you think of this item http://www.tameraonline.com/servlet/the-991/Mary-Kay-Liquid-Eye/Detail. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

      ReplyDelete